Polyethylene bags are constructed with two layers (a duel-web) of translucent film, where the fluid contact surface (the innermost layer) is a single layer of Dow ATTANE ultra low-density polyethylene (ULDPE). ULDPE offers low temperature flexibility, is non-leachable and inert, making it ideal for containing liquids. The outer layer s a laminate of nylon, polyvinylidene chloride (PVDC) and linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE). These resins provide a varrier to gas transmission and are puncture resistant.
Sterile Bag System made from Polyethylene/EVA Coextrusion with a Male CPC Connector & Cap and a Female CPC Connector & Cap, along with a Swabbable Valve. 20L, 50L and 100L bag is available.
- Media Storage
- Waste Collection
- Bulk therapeutics
- Replacement of glass bottles and carboys
- Multi-layer, single-web laminate film
- Barrier to oxygen, nitrogen, and carbone dioxide
- Chlorine free
- Translucent material providing excellent clarity
- Puncture resistant
- Non-leachable, inert plastic