Platinum-cured silicone is an ultra pure biopharmaceutical-grade tubing that has a use life unmatched by any other known process tubing. Platinum-cured silicone tubing resists temperature extremes, ozone, radiation, moisture, compression sets, weathering and chemical attack, and imparts no odors to fluids transported within it. Platinum-cured silicone tubing withstands repeated autoclaving and sterilization methods and resists the adherence of blood products and other sanitary fluids.
¡°STHT¡±-C is manufactured from the finest grade of silicone materials and is fully characterized, validated and tested to a variety of specifications including USP Class VI criteria, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, and Japanese Pharmacopoeia-Section 51. STHT-C has a masterfile with the U.S Food and Drug Administration.
- Ultra-pure, Biopharmaceutical-Grade Silicone
- Unsurpassed Surface Smoothness
- Autoclavable and Sterilizable
- Temperature Range From -80¢µ(-62¡É) to 500¢µ(260¡É)
- Imparts No Taste or Odors
- Color Striping Avilable
- Available in Bulk or Assemblies
- Available in 25, 50 and 100 ft. Coils
STHT-C Tubing Inventory Sizes